While using or accessing the Quickbooks file, You may encounter several errors that require Quickbooks troubleshooting in Order to avoid any kind of data loss. the Quickbooks File Doctor tool is one of the troubleshooting tools that will automatically detect and troubleshoot the error in Quickbooks Company files. If you have encounter Quickbooks 6000 error that is preventing you to access a specific file then you can use the Quickbooks file Doctor tool. It was introduced in the Quickbooks 2016 and later versions to troubleshoot issues with the company file.
If there is any damage to data of the Quickbooks company file then you can use this tool to fix the error.
if while accessing the Quickbooks company file if you are getting an error message on the screen that says “Quickbooks Unable to open file” or Quickbooks error 6000 then it is required to use the Quickbooks file doctor tool to repair the damaged file before its too late. the Quickbooks file doctor can be used in troubleshooting the network issues also. However, If you are getting issues while logging into Quickbooks software then you might require to make changes in the settings of your browser or privacy settings to troubleshoot Quickbooks login Issues.
Issues that can be resolved using Quickbooks File Doctor Tool
here is the list of the issues that can be troubleshoot using the Quickbooks file doctor tool.
- If you are getting any of the error messages while opening the Quickbooks company file such as Quickbooks error 6000 -80, Quickbooks error 6150, Quickbooks Error -6000 -350, Quickbooks error -6147 or Quickbooks Error -6130 then you can use this tool to fix the issue.
- getting an empty list of Quickbooks customers and vendors while opening the files.
- getting network or server issues while accessing Quickbooks in Multi-user mode.
- Not able to access the company file due to damaged data.
if while accessing the Quickbooks software, if you are any of the errors mentioned above then you are required to install the Quickbooks file doctor tool to troubleshoot the error as soon as possible. You need to simply download and install the tool. It will automatically run the scanning process to detect and troubleshoot the error.
Points To Remember While Using Quickbooks File Doctor
- If you have previously installed the Quickbooks file doctor tool then make sure to uninstall it before updating or downloading the latest release.
- If you have Quickbooks 2016 or later version, then it is advisable to use external Quickbooks doctor tool as the later versions have integrated tools in it.
- The Quickbooks file doctor tool can be used to troubleshoot the Quickbooks 6000 error. It will help to repair the damaged file and fix the issue that is preventing you from accessing the file. If you have tried the External file doctor tool and you are still not able to troubleshoot the issue then it recommended taking help from experts in order to use the internal file doctor tool. as it requires experienced professionals to access the tool perfectly.
How to Use Quickbooks File Doctor Tool?
- Download the Quickbooks file doctor tool from the official website and then run the installation file “qbfd.exe” and follow the prompted instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process will complete, the Quickbooks file doctor tool will start automatically. if it doesn’t open by default then go to the start menu and open the Quickbooks file doctor tool manually.
- after this, you have to select the company file from the drop-down list of you can browse also.
- after this, mark the “Check file damage only” option and then click on the “diagnose file” option.
- after this, you will be required to provide your login credentials. If you are using Quickbooks 2011 and earlier version it will ask you to update the file to the latest release.
- Once you will provide the credentials, the file doctor tool will start repairing your files. Now you need to wait only until the process completes.
- Once the diagnose process will complete, the tool will ask you to open the file itself. If you are using Quickbooks on multiple desktops, then it will ask you with which version you want to open the file.
- the Quickbooks file doctor tool will detect and troubleshoot the error by repairing the damaged company file in Quickbooks.
Once the process completes, then you have to close all the running programs and try opening the Quickbooks software and the company file to check whether the error has been resolved or not. If you need assistance in order to use the Quickbooks file doctor tool then feel free to contact Quickbooks professionals. they will guide you to make the best use of this tool.