Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool is used by many Quickbooks users to resolve many common errors that they can face while using the Quickbooks software. If you are not able to perform your daily operations with ease you can consider using the Quickbooks connection tool. There is one thing that you need to keep n mind is that the tool can be used for windows 7, Vista, or XP and only can be used with Quickbooks version 2008 and above it. So in case you do not have these specifications, make sure you have them before using this tool. In this article, we have mentioned different steps that you need to follow to download, install, and use the Quickbooks connection tool.
Benefits of the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
We are mentioning some of the reasons why you should prefer to use this tool. Read the points below.
- With this tool, you can fix almost every error that you can face while you are installing the Quickbooks software on your system.
- It can be used to resolve errors like H series errors. Know how can you resolve error H505
- Having this tool, automatically fix many of the issues so it saves your time that you would utilize in fixing the errors later.
Issues Resolved by Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
We are mentioning all the issues that you can resolve using this Quickbooks connection tool. If you are facing any error which has been mentioned below, consider using the tool.
- If you are not able to access or connect to the database.
- If your customers or vendors list is missing.
- You can use it if you are getting any H series error.
- You can get this error if your firewall port settings are not configured properly.
- If your Quickbooks installation is damaged or corrupted.
- You can fix the connectivity issues that you are facing while using the Quickbooks software.
- You can fix the files that have been affected by the malware.
Steps to download the Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- You can download the Quickbooks connection tool from the official website of Intuit.
- When your file is downloaded, open the QBInstall_tool_vs.exe file.
- Make sure no applications are running simultaneously.
- You will be required to click on the file to start the installation process.
- Next, you will have to restart it and go to the next option.
- Once, you have finished with this, you will be required to close all the applications.
Steps to install the Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- If you already have any previous versions present in your system, you must first uninstall those. Once done, you will be required to visit the OEM website.
- From that website, you will be required to download the installation package on your system.
- Once downloaded, a prompt will open up. You will have to go to the setup option and follow all the on-screen instructions you will be given.
- You will have to wait until the process end. Once it is completed you will have to start the tool.
- Next, go to the folder where your company files are stored.
- You will be required to fill up your credentials. Once you have filled them, the process will start.
- It will then take some time to fix the errors.
Steps to use the Quickbooks Connection Tool
- Once you have installed it in your system, you will have to start the tool by clicking on its icon.
- Make sure you have not opened the file that is damaged.
- Look for the utility option and there you will see an option to repair.
- After repair, go to the network option.
- After this, you will have to allow the tool to gather all the information about the Quickbooks software.
- You will now have to go to the advanced setting option and select the issue that you are facing.
- Once you are done with all this, you will be required to fill up your credentials.
- This may take some time to fix all your errors present in the system.
Steps to check the connectivity using Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- To check the connectivity, you will first have to click on the button near your company file.
- Make sure you are using a Linux system while checking the connectivity. You can opt for changing the host server.
- Once you have done all this, you can proceed further to check the connectivity.
- In case you are seeing a red indication, it simply means that test has failed. To see what has been checked, you can advanced setting option.
- You can then again try to run the tool so that it can resolve any other issues.
- Once it is done, You will see a success message on your screen.
This was all about the Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool. You can use this tool to make sure you do not have any issues while running the Quickbooks software. It can be used to fix any error that you are facing while performing your daily operations. We have mentioned all the steps in detail to set up and configure the Quickbooks connection tool on your system. And in case, if you still face any error, you can contact our support number and we will assist you. We hope that this article was helpful to you.