Quickbooks error ps077 [solved]
Call us for instant help – We are available 24*7
Quickbooks is one of the commonly used software for bookkeeping and accounting software. Like any other software, Quickbooks also has some bugs. One of the bugs that we are going to discuss in this article is Quickbooks error ps077. Quickbooks error ps077 is a kind of payroll error that indicates that Quickbooks is not able to update the tax table. You can encounter this error when you are trying to update payroll on your system. If you encounter this Quickbooks ps077 error, then it will allow you to update the tax table but you won’t be able to proceed with the process. In this article, we have discussed how you can easily fix the Quickbooks error ps077. We have mentioned all the possible causes of the error ps077 and have tried to provide you with the best to resolve it. Stay tuned with the article to know the causes and fixes for the Quickbooks error ps077. A Quickbooks error ps077 error code is sometimes seen when the user is trying to download payroll updates. A message will appear that states:
“QuickBooks is having Problem while Installing Payroll Tax Table Update.”
Origin of the Quickbooks error ps077
Payroll update errors are common while working on Quickbooks software and there can be several reasons for the same. Below we have mentioned possible factors that can lead to this error ps077 in Quickbooks.
- If the tax table file on your system gets corrupted or is damaged, it can lead to Quickbooks error ps077.
- In case the Quickbooks files get corrupted or damaged on your system for some reason.
- The other common reason is that the billing details are not up to date or you are entering the wrong details.
The process to troubleshoot Quickbooks error ps077
Below we have mentioned the stepwise process to troubleshoot the Quickbooks ps077 error. Make sure you follow the process as it is mentioned.
- First, you are needed to make sure that you have registered properly in the Quickbooks software.
- Next, you will have to make sure that you are using the latest version of the Quickbooks software. In case, the version of Quickbooks is not updated, update Quickbooks desktop.
- Next, make sure that you are using the correct billing information.
- Now, you will have to click on the repair option and run it.
- Other than this, you will be required to turn off the UAC. Once you have done that, you will be needed to update your software after you have disabled the UAC.
- After this, you will have to check the license number of your Quickbooks software. For this, you will have to go to the Quickbooks home.
- After this, you will have to press the F2 key and it will open the product information prompt.
- Next, you will have to write down the number and then close the window.
- Last, you are needed to make sure that you are using one version of the Quickbooks only.
In case you are using one version of Quickbooks desktop
You are needed to follow the below-mentioned steps if you are using only one version.
- First, you are needed to create a backup of the company file.
- Next, you are needed to terminate all other applications.
- Once done, you are now needed to start the run window.
For Windows 8
- First, you have to go to the window section and go to the start screen.
- Next, you will have to go to the background of all apps.
- Lastly, you are needed to hit the run option.
For Windows 7 and Windows XP
- Make sure that you are using the system as an admin. If you are not, switch to the admin account.
- Next, you will have to click on the start icon and then go to all programs.
- Now, you will have to go to the accessories option and then click on the run option.
For Windows Vista
- First, you are needed to go to the control panel on your system.
- Next, click on the programs option and you are required to double-click on the program that you want to add or remove.
- It will then redirect you to to the Quickbooks installation page or window.
- you are needed to click on Next.
- After this, you are required to select the option to remove the software and click on the next option.
- There are chances that you will see an option to go online in case you are updating the software. If you do get it, click on it to continue.
- You can also see a simple ok option to redirect you to the online version.
- Make sure that Quickbooks is not opened in any other system. If it is, close it first. In case your update is present on the server, you are needed to update it from there first and then update it to the systems.
Steps to follow if you have one version of Quickbooks
In case you are using any other version of Quickbooks, you are needed to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Initially, you will have to uninstall the already installed version of Quickbooks from your system.
- Next, you will be needed to restore the Quickbooks update.
- After this, you will have to download the payroll tax table on your system.
- Next, you are needed to resort to the list and then verify the data.
- Now, you are needed to perform the clean uninstall of the Quickbooks software and start it in a selective mode.
- Lastly, you will be needed to update your tax table.
We hope the steps mentioned above are enough for you to get rid of the Quickbooks error ps077. If you still face the Quickbooks error ps077 & Quickbooks error PS 107 then you can reach our support team.