Quickbooks offers you with a feature to print different documents, pdfs. But while Quickbooks, there are chances that you will face errors related to the printing of documents. Keeping that in mind, Quickbooks has introduced the Quickbooks pdf and print repair tool. If you want to print documents with the Quickbooks you will require various components such as MSXML, document writer. If there is any damage or technical error present with these required components, it will lead to an error in printing the documents. In case your Quickbooks is not updated, you will need to update Quickbooks to the latest version. This article comprises of every detail that you should be familiar with before or at the time of using the pdf repair tool we have listed various steps in which you can resolve printing errors using the Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool.
Required system specifications for Quickbooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
Specifications listed below must be fulfilled if you wish to use the Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool.
- Your system must have at least 1GB RAM and hard disk space up to 512MB.
- We recommend you to use the screen resolution of at least 1024*768.
- The processor of your system must not be slower than 266 MHZ.
- You can use windows of any version as the operating system.
- At last, you will need a good internet connection on your system.
Methods to Download the Quickbooks Print & PDF Repair Tool
To download and install the Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool, you can use two methods. We have explained both the methods in detail. Choose the one with which you are comfortable.
Download using Quickbooks tool hub
The first method in the list is to use the Quickbooks tool hub to download and install pdf repair tool. Follow the process step by step as mentioned.
- Firstly, you will be needed to download the Quickbooks tool hub on your system. To do this, make sure that Quickbooks desktop is closed on the system.
- Next, you will have to visit the official website of Quickbooks and then download tool hub from there.
- After you have downloaded it on your system, you will have to install the tool hub.
- To install it, you will be required to follow all the instruction provided on the screen.
- Accept all the terms and condition to finish the process.
- After this, start the Quickbooks tool hub.
- In the Quickbooks tool hub, you will see an option for program problems click on the same.
- After this, a new window will open up with a list of all the tools. Choose the pdf repair tool.
- Next, it will provide you with a set of instructions, follow as it is mentioned.
Download Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool from official website
Other than using the tool with the Quickbooks tool hub, you can also download it on your system from the official website and install it. Carry out the step by step process mentioned.
- You will have to visit the official website of Quickbooks and download Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool.
- Before installing the pdf repair tool, make sure that the Quickbooks software you are using is updated.
- After this, you will have to go to the downloads in your browser and make sure that your printer is connected properly to the system.
- After that, click on the .exe file that you have just downloaded.
- Now, you are needed to run the file as an administrator. Once done, it will start the process of scanning.
- It will open up a cmd window with a manage indicating that the process is running.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system. Print a sample page.
Steps to solve Print & PDF problem in Quickbooks Desktop
Change the name of the printer file
The first step is to change the name of the printer file and then delete it. Stick to the process mentioned.
- First, you need to look for the printer files and then select them.
- After this, you will have to change the name of the Quickbooks print files by adding .old at the end of the name of the file.
- Next, open the Quickbooks software and then your company file.
- Once done, you will have to choose a file and the setup for the printer.
- After this choose a transaction of your choice and click on the OK option.
Start the Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool using the Quickbooks tool hub
The steps related to this method have been mentioned in the above section of the article. You will be required to install the Quickbooks tool hub on your system and then from the program problem option, you will get an option to run the Quickbooks print and pdf repair tool.
Avoid print spooler
The next and the last step is to avoid the print spooler and print the document directly. Stick to the process mentioned.
- Go to the control panel on your system and then go to the printers.
- You will see a list of all the printers linked to the system.
- You will have to choose the XPS document writer and then go to the properties of the printer.
- In the advance setting option, you will have to choose for the direct print.
- Save the changes you have made.
If you are still facing the Quickbooks printing problems, you can refer to our support team for the assistance. We will be available to help you.