QuickBooks conversion tool is one of the best tools provided by the QuickBooks software. If you want to convert your file from some other program to the QuickBooks file or convert a QBs file from one version to the other version, then you can carry out this process simply. One of the major reasons why QuickBooks conversion tool is popular among many people is that it provides total security for your data. In this article, we are going to talk about how to use QuickBooks conversion tool in simple steps and how to convert the files using the QuickBooks desktop conversion tool.
What is QuickBooks Conversion Tool?
The QuickBooks conversion tool is one of the most useful features of QuickBooks. With the help of this tool, you can convert the company file from other programs. This allows you to use the QuickBooks files with other software like Excel, Word, and other third party software. This ultimately increases the usability and effectiveness of the QuickBooks file. The best part, this tool is completely safe and does not hamper your data and files in any way.
Benefits of using the QuickBooks Conversion tool
Here is a list of the reasons why we recommend you to use the QuickBooks conversion tool. Read the points listed below.
- You can easily convert your files to the QuickBooks file in simple steps.
- If you use this tool, it will not affect the preexisting files.
- With this tool, you will not have to import data, it will do the rest for itself.
- Every time you carry out the process of conversion, it will keep a record of same.
- When you convert the files, you do not need to worry about the security of the data. The data security provided by the QuickBooks desktop conversion tool is commendable.
- It will assist you in getting an exact picture of the business status.
Learn more:- Difference between Quicken Vs QuickBooks
How to use QuickBooks conversion tool?
To carry out the conversion of your file to other application files, you will first need to download and install the QuickBooks conversion tool on your system. Follow the stepwise process mentioned below to use it.
- The first step is to start the QuickBooks conversion tool on your system.
- You will be provided with two options and then you will have to choose one.
- Next, you will have to choose the software in which you want to convert your file.
- After this, you will have to select the file that you want to convert.
- Next, you will have to find the folder of the QuickBooks you are using.
- Next, it will ask you to select a level of conversion. Choose according to you.
- The next information that you need to enter is the preference for accounting according to the date.
- Fill up all the required information and save the settings that you have made.
How to convert the sage to the QuickBooks?
Here is a stepwise process to convert the sage files to the QuickBooks. We recommend you to follow this process only if you are using the QuickBooks latest version of the sage software.
- Firstly, you will be required to initialize the credentials to access data.
- To do this, have to go to the sage software and open it.
- Next, you will have to have to go to the security set up option and then go to the access data option.
- Next, you will be required to set up the password and then shut down the application.
- The next step is to choose the file that you want to convert from sage.
- Next, you will have to install the QuickBooks conversion tool on your system and then click on the.exe to start it.
- After this, you will have to find the file that you want to convert using the browse option and then click on the name of the file.
- Once this is done, the next step is to start the conversion.
- The next step is to select the version of the QuickBooks you want to convert and then find the file.
- It will redirect you to the next window and in this, you will have to confirm for the same. After this, you will have to tap on the confirm option and then the process will start.
- The next step is to start the QuickBooks and check if the conversion is done properly or not.
Convert the Quicken files to the QuickBooks
If you are a Quicken user and using the version for 2011, you can easily convert it to QuickBooks. Follow the stepwise process for the conversion.
- The first step is to install the QuickBooks conversion tool on your system with the help of QuickBooks Tool Hub. In case you are using QuickBooks and Quicken of the same year then you might not need to install it on your system and if you are using the different versions, then you will have to install it on your system.
- The next step is to go to the Quicken converter and start it.
- After this, you will have to select the option to convert the Quicken files to QuickBooks and go to the next window.
- After this, you will have to look for the folder in which your file is stored and then click on the same.
- Now, you will be required to save the changes that you have made in the Quicken file.
- After that, you will have to start the QuickBooks software on your system.
- In the file menu, look for the option to convert the file from Quicken.
- It will start the process and wait until it is completed.
- After it is done, open the file in QuickBooks.
We believe that this guide helped you in how to use QuickBooks conversion tool. We hope that all the information regarding the QuickBooks conversion tool is clear to you and you found this article informative. Off the chance you have any questions regarding the QuickBooks conversion tool, you can contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I convert a QuickBooks accountant copy to a company file?
You can convert a QuickBooks accountant copy to a company file by the following process.
- Open Quickbooks accountant’s copy.
- Now, tap in the file menu here you will get the option to convert the file.
- Click ok to confirm.
- Now, you can open the folder where you want to save the file.
Q2. How do I convert a QBB file to QBW?
Well, this is a very easy process to do. You just need to follow the below-written steps to convert a QBB file to QBW.
- Sign in to your company file with admin access.
- Now, start importing.
- Now, click on the company where you want to export the file.
- Here, click to export, and the conversion will be started.
Q3. Is the conversion tool really helpful?
Yes, the conversion tool is really helpful for QuickBooks users. With this tool, you can actually transform your QuickBooks frequent errors. This tool doesn’t harm any pre-existing file on your computer and provides a smooth removal of errors. You are not required to worry about your data’s security and safety.