Quickbooks com error crash is one of the critical errors that you can face while using the Quickbooks software. In case, you are facing Quickbooks com error crash, you will have to click on the ok option and then try to resolve the error. This Quickbooks error can provide damage to your system as well as the Quickbooks software. Mostly people face this Quickbooks com error crash if a user is trying to send, open or perform any other operation on the transactions. One of the most common causes of the Quickbooks com error crash is that the Quickbooks is unable to sync with the components of your system or the operating system. In its article, we are going to talk about how you can easily resolve the Quickbooks com error crash in simple ways. A stepwise process for each method has been mentioned in the article. In case if you still need to contact the technical experts, we are here to help you with the same.
Methods to fix error Quickbooks Com error crash
Here is a list of all possible methods that you can use to solve the Quickbooks com error crash on your own. Follow the stepwise procedure as mentioned with every method.
Update Outlook and set it as your default email
The first solution that we recommend you is that you will have to check if the Outlook is up to date or not. If not, you are required to update and then see the outlook account as your default email account. Follow to steps listed below.
- The first step is to go to the outlook option and then go to the file option.
- Now, you will see an option to update your outlook in the office account section.
- After this, you will have to update the outlook on your software and wait till it completes.
- Next, go to the control panel on your system and then set the default programs for yourself.
- In the list of all programs, you will have to look for the outlook option and then set it as your default.
- Save the settings.
Add email account
The next recommended solution is to add an email account to your outlook. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first step is to go to outlook and then go on the file option.
- After that, you will be needed to go to the option to add an account.
- Next, enter the email address to which you want to connect to Make sure you type the correct email address.
- Once done, you will be required to connect to the account and wait until the outlook is making a connection with the default settings.
- The next thing is that you will have to enter your password.
- Lastly, make sure all the credentials are correct and save the settings.
Change the email settings
The next recommended solution is to switch the settings of the email to another account or the application. Follow the steps mentioned.
- First, you are required to go to the setup of your email and then go to the profile option.
- Next, you will have to change the account which is already set to another account and then switch it back to te used account.
- Once you are done with it, save your settings and close the window.
- Check if the error remains.
Make a new profile for outlook
The next solution that we have come up with is to make a new profile for the outlook. to do so, follow the steps.
- The first step is to shut down the outlook.
- After this, you will be required to go to the control panel and then go to the mail option.
- Next, you will be required to set up a profile by going to the insert option.
- Next, you will be required to enter your credentials and then save the details.
- After this, you will have to add the profile to the email address and click on the option to use it as your default profile.
- Save the settings.
Run Quickbooks in the compatible mode
The last recommended solution is to run the Quickbooks in the compatible mode. Follow the steps.
- The first step is to go to the properties of the Quickbooks software.
- There you will see an option to run the software in the compatible mode.
- After this, you will get a menu and choose the windows 7 option.
- Next, you will be needed to run the test and make sure you choose the option for the administrator.
- Lastly, click on the option to start the process and wait until it ends.
All the troubleshooting methods have been discussed for the Quickbooks com crash error and we assume that following these methods will help you in resolving the error. If you are seeking any technical guidance, you can contact our support number and they will guide you. We are available for you 24×7 and try to provide you with instant resolution.