If you are new to QuickBooks and want to know more about how to use QuickBooks without actually buying the software, you can do that simply by using the QuickBooks trial version. Intuit provides its users, the facility to try the trial version of the QuickBooks software for a maximum of 30 days and if you want to keep using it even after those 30 days, you will have to buy the product of your choice and get a license key for the same. Keep reading this article to know more about how you can download and install the Quickbooks trial on your system and use it. Read the article till the end to get the free links to download the QuickBooks pro, QuickBooks premier, and other products.
Basic system specifications for QuickBooks
Before installing the QuickBooks on your system, the first step is to make sure that you have all the system specifications that are required to install the Quickbooks on the system.
- Your software must be updated according to the compatibility of the QuickBooks. check the compatibility of QuickBooks with Windows 10.
- The operating system on your system must be compatible with QuickBooks.
- Make sure you have configured your firewall according to the QuickBooks. If you haven’t it can lead to errors.
- lastly, you must check the software and hardware compatibility of the QuickBooks with the system.
Steps to download and install the QuickBooks trial version
Here is a stepwise process to download and install the QuickBooks trial on your system. Follow the process as it is mentioned.
- The first step is to make sure that no other application is running on your system. If any, close it first.
- Next, you will have to download the QuickBooks trial version from the official website of QuickBooks. We will mention the links in the next section.
- After this when the file is downloaded, click on it and it will open the installation window.
- You will have to accept the terms and conditions and then enter the license key that will be provided to you.
- It will then redirect you to another window, you will have to hit the install option.
- It will then start the installation process.
- Next, once the installation is completed, start the QuickBooks software.
Steps for activating the QuickBooks trial version
Now that you have installed the QuickBooks trial version on your system, the next step is to activate it. Carry out the stepwise process.
- The first step is to open the QuickBooks and it will then ask you to try the trial version of the software.
- You will have to click on the option to activate the trial software.
- Once done, you will have to register using a new account.
- It will ask you for the details that are mandatory to enter before you start using the QuickBooks software.
- Make sure you enter the correct information.
- After this, you will have to save the data you have entered and finish the process.
- You will see a success message on the screen and you can start using the QuickBooks software.
Steps to shift to the QuickBooks pro
To shift to the QuickBooks pro trial version, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first is to open the QuickBooks software and then go to the account section.
- There you will get an option to switch to other versions.
- You will have to click on the same.
- It will open another window with a list of the versions available.
- Then you will have to click on the version that you want to use.
- Then you will have to click on the switch option and it will start the process.
- You will have to wait until it is switching from one version to the other.
Free Download Links for the QuickBooks trial version
If you are US residents
The below-mentioned links are for the residents of the US. The links are valid for US users.
If you are Canada Residents
The below-mentioned links are for the residents of Canada. The links are valid for Canadian users.
If you are UK residents
The below-mentioned links are for the residents of the United Kingdom. The links are valid for United Kingdom users.
Download links for QuickBooks trial 2020
These are the links for downloading the trial versions of QuickBooks 2020.
Contact our experts
It can sometimes be tricky to choose a version of the QuickBooks that you should download and use, especially when you are new to it. You might have a lot of questions regarding the version you should use and the installation process, Therefore, if you want to ask any anything or need technical support, you are free to reach us.
In this article, we resolved all your queries related to the QuickBooks trial version. Along with this, we also told you about the step-by-step procedure to download and install QuickBooks trial version on your PC or laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How long is the QuickBooks trial?
The QuickBooks trial version works for 30 days. After 30 days, you will need to buy its subscription.
Q2. How to download QuickBooks for free?
You can download QuickBooks for free by going to the official website of Intuit.
Q3. Is QuickBooks paid or free?
QuickBooks comes with a 30-day free trial and after those 30 days, you need to pay a monthly subscription fee to use QuickBooks.