Call us for instant help – We are available 24*7
Welcome to the world of QuickBooks! Intuit, the company behind QuickBooks, is well-known for its accounting software. However, even the best products have their glitches. So, it’s essential that you know everything about QuickBooks Errors when it pops up. QuickBooks Error 1303 is a very common error that QuickBooks users face. It can happen while you are trying to open the company file or while you are working in it. The good news is that there are several ways to fix this error.
In this article, we’ll go over three different methods for fixing the error. We’ll start with the simplest and easiest method, and then work our way up to the more advanced solutions. So without further ado, let’s get started!
QuickBooks Error 1303 refers to a typical error that can happen while installing QuickBooks or by opening a company file. This particular error occurs because of wrong record authorizations, damaged documents, or antivirus programming. At the point when the error takes place, an error message pops up on your screen, “Error 1303: Installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory. C:\…\Intuit.”
Read More - How To Fix QuickBooks Unable To Open Company File?
Error 1303 QuickBooks may be caused for the following reasons:
Talking about the symptoms, here are some ways to identify QuickBooks 1303 Error-
You can utilize the QID tool to ensure a smooth and error-free installation by downloading the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Users only need to use the tool once, and it will automatically fix typical installation issues. If QuickBooks 1303 Error still persists after trying this remedy, move on to the next step in the troubleshooting process-
1. Install the Diagnostic Tool for QuickBooks.
2. Install QuickBooks on your PC by running the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe programme.
3. Restarting your computer after the installation is finished is recommended.
4. To begin fixing your QuickBooks installation, use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool once more.
5. Restart your computer after the repair procedure is finished, then try to launch QuickBooks to see if the issue has been fixed.
This is one of the best ways to fix QuickBooks Error 1303 to run the program-
1. In the beginning, begin by clicking on the link that appears on your desktop screen and saving the file to your PC.
2. The DOS window will then appear on the screen once you have opened the file.
3. When prompted, click Y. As you run the command, the affected files’ or folders’ permissions will be rolled back and their default values restored.
4. Enter y and begin the script as soon as the “Are you sure you want to continue?” pop-up appears.
5. To shut the DOS windows, simply press any key.
6. Finally, you need to reinstall QuickBooks and check for the presence of errors.
Read More - How to Fix QuickBooks Script Error?
This following method will provide Full Control permission to Every group along with the System Group to view the installation directory on Windows.
1. To launch Windows File Manager, simultaneously press the Windows + E keys on your keyboard.
2. In the address bar at the top of the window, enter C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES\.
3. Select Properties by selecting Organize in the window’s upper left corner.
4. Under the Security tab, select the Advanced button.
5. Select System from the list by clicking the Change Permissions button.
6. Then, double-click the System user and choose Full Control from the list of Permits by checking the box.
7. Press OK, then repeat the process for the Everyone user.
8. If you are still seeing Error 1303 QuickBooks, proceed to the following troubleshooting step after clicking OK on the previous two Windows.
Assuming you are, as yet, confronting issues connected with QuickBooks Error 1303 in spite of the means followed above, please reach out to our team for assistance. We are happy to help you troubleshoot and fix this error so that you can get back to business as usual. Have you been able to resolve the problem on your own using one of our solutions? Let us know in the comments below.
If you are encountering this error then the reason of these errors is the server problems. Hence, you need to rectify your server problems.
To rectify this issue you are required to disable your antivirus and then get into the software for further sue, it will automatically improved.
This error indicates the problem of permission of the opening of the file. Hence, allow permission and get into QuickBooks without error.