Payroll in Quickbooks is quite a great feature provided to the enterprise users. Some of the users might face errors while using the payroll feature in the Quickbooks. Quickbooks Error 30159 is a common error that a user can face while working with the Quickbooks payroll feature. One of the main cause of the Quickbooks error 30159 is the incorrect settings of the operating system. Usually, the error is encounter by the windows users or user operating programs compatible with windows. This error can lead to the crashing of the system or the running program. In this article, we have presented you with all the necessary information that you need to know about the Quickbooks error 30159. All the methods that you can use to fix the Quickbooks error 30159 are mentioned in the article so that you can fix it quickly.
Possible reasons for Quickbooks error 30159
Here is the list of every possible reason that can lead to the occurrence of the Quickbooks error 30159.
- Damaged or corrupted Quickbooks files can lead to the Quickbooks error.
- The other possible reason is the inactive or disabled EIN status.
- Incomplete installation of Quickbooks software is one of the common reasons that can lead to error 30159 in Quickbooks.
- The system is affected by the virus.
- Windows on your system are not configured correctly.
- Lastly, if the file system on your computer is damaged, you can face this error.
Quick fix Quickbooks error 30159
All the methods to fix the Quickbooks 30159 error have been enumerated below. Carry out the process as they are mentioned.
Add EIN to the file
To add the EIN to the file, you are needed to carry out a few steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, you will have to sign in to your Quickbooks account.
- Next, you will have to click on the payroll tab.
- After this, you will have to select the existing payroll service options.
- Next, you will be redirected to the account maintenance window.
- After this, you will have to select the option to add a file.
- Next, go to the option to add the EIN and then if the radio button for the EIN is disabled, it indicates that you are already using it.
- Proceed by clicking on the next option. Next, you will have to review the information that you have entered.
Scan Quickbooks error
Another solution is to run the Quickbooks error scanning. It will help to identify the error and then rectify it. Follow the steps.
- The very first point is to download the error 31059 utility.
- Next, you are needed to install it on your system.
- After this, you will have to start the scanning process by clicking on the scan option.
- Once the process of the scanning is completed, you will have to choose the option to fix it.
- Finally, when you are done, you are needed to restart your computer.
Update system manually
The next way is to update your system manually. Follow the steps mentioned to update your system.
- Initially, you are needed to operate your system in the admin mode.
- Now, you will have to click on the option to click on the start option and then choose the all programs option.
- Next, you will have to select an option to restore and it will redirect you to a new window to confirm the action.
- You will have to make sure that you choose the adoption to restore the system from the latest point.
- Confirm for the same in the next window and then reboot your system.
- Once done, you will have to download the file repair tool.
- Once it is installed, you will have to start the scanning process and then click on the option to fix errors.
- Once done, check if the error persists.
Use disk cleanup
The next solution is to perform the cleaning of the disk. Follow the mentioned steps.
- The very initial step is to delete all the temporary files from your system. to do so, follow the next steps.
- You will have to click on the windows icon and then in the search bar type disk cleaner.
- Once done, you will be required to select the disk you want to clean and then you will have to select all the unnecessary files and then delete them.
- After this, you will have to select to delete the system files.
- Proceed by clicking on the ok button.
- Now, it will provide you with a list of all the unnecessary files and then delete them.
The next solution that we are going to discuss is to use the system restore in windows. follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to click on the windows icon on the screen.
- After this, you will have to type system restore in the search box.
- Next, you will have to click on it and enter the password of your system.
- You will then be provided with some of the steps which you are needed to follow.
- Once the process is completed, restart your system.
These were all the methods that you can opt for if you are facing a Quickbooks error 30159. We hope that the methods discussed have helped you. You may also communicate with our experts if you want much more precise solutions to your issues. We are available 27×7 to assist you with any issue you are facing.